Mastering Linear Graphs: A Comprehensive Guide for Year 9 Students.
The power point covers all skills required for Y9 students to learn how to sketch linear graphs. Table of values, gradient, axes intercepts, horizontal and vertical lines. Then parallel and perpendicular lines. Extend to application questions, problem solving and challenge questions.
- Real-world examples of linear graphs
- How linear graphs are used in everyday life
- Importance of linear graphs in problem solving
- Sample problems involving linear graphs
- Step-by-step solutions for problem-solving
- Building problem-solving skills